Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CGL Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions asked in SSC CGL – 11/09/2016(All Shifts)
- The melt water of Siachen glacier is the main source of the – Nubra river
- Tenure of Vice President – 5 years
- Amir Khusrow – Sufi musician
- Universal blood donor group – O+
- 8th BRICS Summit 2016 Theme – Building Responsive, Inclusive and Collective Solutions.
- Who coined the term ‘Hindu rate of growth’ – Professor Rajkrishna
- About NBFCs
- First Indian to win an individual gold medal at the Olympic Games – Abhinav Bindra
- Serena Williams equalled Steffi Graf’s record of 22 Grand Slam title wins.
- Dampa Tiger Reserve or Dampha Tiger Reserve, the largest wildlife sanctuary in – Mizoram
- The ‘ Agha Khan Cup’ is associated with which game – Foot Ball
- Dipa Karmakar rank in Rio olympics – 4th
- Who introduced the English education in India? – Lord William Bentinck
- Which mountain separating the north and south India? – The Vindhya Range
- Ramon Magsaysay Award 2016 Winner – TM Krishna and Bezwada Wilson
- ICC T20 World Cup winner 2016 – West Indies
- About MUDRA Bank
- Himayat is a training-cum-placement programme for unemployed youth in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Who was the first Muslim President of Indian National Congress? – Badruddin Tyabji
- Pankaj Adwani related to – Billiards
- Which state is bounded by Bangladesh from three sides? – Tripura
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification