Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 28th 2016 – Shift II
- Alassane Ouattara is – President of Ivory Coast.
- Which of the following has atomic number 3- Lithium.
- Kesari, Marathi news paper founded by – Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- World’s first cashless country- Sweden.
- Gautam Buddha gave his first sermon- Sarnath.
- First animal to go into space orbit- Dog – Laika
- Science that deals with diseases particularly of men- Andrology.
- Real founder of Gupta dynasty- Chandragupta 1.
- Who among the following was a co-founder of Swaraj party- Motilal Nehru.
- Indian Hockey team won in the Olympic in which year – 1928