Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 28th 2016 – Shift I
- Study of soil – Pedology
- What are number of balls in snooker? – 22
- President of South Asian Wrestling Federation – Brij Bhushan Singh
- Chairman of Human Rights Commission? –HL Dattu
- Aryabhata was launched in- 1975
- Pakistani cricket umpire who has been banned for 5 years – Asad rauf
- Delhi became the capital of India in- 1931.
- Who is the opposition leader in Rajya Sabha? Ghulam Nabi Azad
- How many official languages in India according to constitution?
- Anshu gupta Ramon Magsaysay Award winner – Founder of Goonj (NGO)
- World Animal Day – October 4