Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 27th 2016 – Shift III
- Thomas cup related to – Badminton
- 10 rupee and 125 rupee coin has been created for whom recently? – Dr.
B. R. Ambedkar
- Mixed double Wimbledon champion 2015 – Martina Hingis and Leander Paes
- Distance of light travelled in one year- 10 trillion Km
- ASLV launched in- 1994
- Radish is – an edible root
- Red Planet – Mars
- Study of the liver – Hepatology
- Galvanization of Steel and iron is done by- Zinc.
- Which of the following mountain comes under Bio diversity hot spot – Western Ghat.
- Saraswati Samman award winner in 2014- Veerappa Moily
- Belur Math located in- West Bengal