Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 27th 2016 – Shift II
- Who is the captain of T-20 women’s world cup winner team in 2016? – Stafanie Taylor (West Indies)
- First civilian president of Myanmar- Htin Kyaw.
- Old name of ICC?- Imperial Cricket Conference
- Official language of Goa –Konkani
- Distance between the Sun and the Earth – 149.6 million km
- IIM recently opened in which state?- Andhra Pradesh
- Salar Jung Museum located in- Hyderabad
- Indira Gandhi National centre for arts is in –New Delhi
- Mizoram capital – Aizawl
- Indian T20 Women’s team captain 2016 – Mithali Raj