Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 30th 2016 – Shift I
- The Second Round Table Conference was conducted in which month of 1931? September
- Who was awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize of Literature? Svetlana Alexievich
- How many Fundamental Duties we have in our constitution? 11
- Leucoderma (Safed Daag) treatment?
- Confucious award 2016 was given to? Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe
- Which country is at the top for the production of flower?
- One question related to the king of Cooch Behar.
- Which monument in Fatehpur Sikri is popular among religious as well as non-religious people?
- What is the full form of UNFCCC? United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change