Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 19th 2016 – Shift I
- Halley comet next occurring year?
- Defense minister at the time of 2014?
- SBI previous name? Imperial Bank of India
- Which is found in fridges? Chlorofluoro Carbon
- Goodwill ambassador of UNDP forbidden?
- some question on Milk pasteruization?
- Second max lok sabha seats which state?
- Taxonamy car stops due to which force?
- ADSL is? Asymetric digital subscriber line
- Man of the match in Asia cup T20?
- Dominion status is what?
- Kakori train incident happened in which city?
- Tiger population as per 2014?
- Theme of world wetlands day?
- Pluto discovered in the year? 2006
- Jahangir was? 4th Mughal emperor
- Geographical indication tagged product?
- State with max boundaries?
- Make in India week?
- Freezing point of water?
- Methane is which gas?
- Head of the State Bank of India? Arundhati Bhattacharya