Some of the General Awareness questions asked in NABARD DA are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
- What is the full form of DAY – NRLM? – Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission
- Number of medals won by India in 2016 Rio Olympics – 2
- Global Competitiveness Index topped by – Switzerland
- Capital of Uzbekistan – Tashkent
- WTO Director General – Roberto Azevêdo
- Currency of South Korea – Won
- All women SHGs will be eligible for interest subvention on credit up to Rs 3 lakh at 7 per cent per annum.
- President of Brazil – Michel Temer
- Farmers get short-term crop loans of up to Rs 3 lakh at a subsidized interest rate of 4 per cent this fiscal.
- PM Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) with the stated purpose of constructing two crore houses for the urban poor by 2022
- Fifth tranche of sovereign gold bond scheme opens on 1 September
- The National Literacy Mission (NLM) is a nationwide program started by Government of India in 1988.
- Effect of illiteracy on economy
- School dropout : reasons and measures
- Should students join politics?
- Participation in team sports