Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB March 31st 2016 – Shift III
- PM born after Independence – Narendra Modi
- What is English IVY – Flower
- What is Guru Shikhar – a peak in the Arbuda Mountains of Rajasthan
- Mycology- Study of fungi
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Life On My Terms: From the Grassroots to the Corridors of Power” is an autobiography of- Sharad Pawar
- Who is Chanda Kochhar – MD & CEO Of ICICI bank
- Language spoken in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka? Tamil
- Who discovered pencillin – Alexander Fleming
- One question on involuntary muscles?
- Indian village where people speak in Sanskrit – Mattur