Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB March 31st 2016 – Shift II
- Zeeka Virus caused by? Aedes mosquitoes
- When Virat Kohli given Arjuna Award? 2013
- Exobiology? deals with the search for extraterrestrial life
- Person can see only nearbuy objects? Myopia
- Prostate is a? Gland
- Total columns in Excel in power of 2?
- Bangladesh got its constitution on? November 4, 1972
- Players in each side of volleyball? 6
- Legislative powers vested with whom? Parliament of India
- AC TO DC is converted by? Rectifier
- Triratna is related to? Buddhism or Jainism
- Grand slam is combination of? AUS Open, French Open, US open and Wimbeldon
- Which of these is not book by Abdul kalam? My Country My Life
- Kalpana chawla Space shuttle name? Columbia
- Hirakud is located on bank of river? Mahanandi
- In LAL -BAL -PAL, who are BAL AND LAL? Balgangadhar Tilak and Lala Lajpat rai
- Which autority is elected on the basis of proportional representation? President
- Kurukshtera is near to which city? Ambala
- UNDP Focus on?