Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 29th 2016 – Shift II
- What is study of soil called as? Pedology
- In which year Aryabhatta was launched? 1975
- While raining a type of smell comes known as? Ozone
- Who is chairman of human rights commission? HL Dattu
- What are number of balls in snooker? 22
- Fastest century in test cricket match? Brendon Macclum
- Who is president of south Asian wrestling federation? Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh
- Delhi is made capital in which year? 1911
- How many official languages in India according to constitution?
- Anshu gupta who received Raman Megsaysay award is a official to which NGO company?
- Animal protection day is on?
- World Vanya Prandi day? 6th october
- Pakistani cricket umpire which has been banned for 5 years? Asad Rauf
- Who is the opposition leader in rajya sabha?