Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 18th 2016 – Shift I
- Which is India’s first defence satellite? GSAT -7
- Who is pass the railway budget in 1947? John Mathai
- Who is inventor of Video Games? Ralph Henry Baer
- Quantity of blood in human being?
- Museum of nobel prize in? Sweden
- Who won Man Booker Prize 2015? Marlon James
- What is the full form of ATM? Automated Teller Machine
- Formula of chalk? CaCO3 (Calcium Carbonate)
- Queen of Arabian Sea? Kochi
- Date of partition of India? 15 Aug 1947
- First Capital of SriLanka? Anuradhapura
- Padma Bhushan in sports given to? Saina Nehwal
- Combination of star- which type of gas?
- Stainless Steel invented by? Harry Brearley
- Article 29 is about?
- Commomwealth games 2022? Durban, SA
- Who called guru dev 1st time to Rabindra Nath Tagore? Mahatma Gandhi
- ozone formula? O3