Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 11th 2016 – Shift III
1. Golconda Fort – Hyderabad
2. Assigned Amount Unit (AAU) is – ‘Kyoto unit’ or ‘carbon credit’ representing an allowance to emit greenhouse gases
3. Largest Tiger Reserve in India- Nagarjunsagar-Srisailam
4. who was the viceroy when India got Independence? Lord Mountbatten
5. India’s first district with high-speed rural broadband network(NOFN)- Idukki, kerala
6. Father of Indian Surgery – Sushruta
7. Name of International Airport in India which runs by Solar power- Cochin International Airport
8. World Wide Web founder- Tim Berners Lee
9. When was PSLV Launched for the first time?
10. Election Commission does not conduct election to-
11. Jami Masjid – Delhi
12. World’s First Artificial Satellite – Sputnik I
13. Indian ambassador to UK- H.E.Mr.Navtej Sarna
14. The total amount that can be claimed under PRADHAN MANTRI SURAKSHA BIMA YOJANA policy is INR 2 lakh
15. Virupaksha Temple – Hampi
16. Sri Lanka got Independence in which year- 1948
17. Purpose of SAMANVAY- to help Member of Parliament’s (MPs) to utilise relevant schemes in the planning and implementation of Sansad Aadarsh Gram Yojna(SAGY.)
18. Cultural Ambassador for seychelles – A.R.Rahman
19. Why control rods are used in nuclear reactors- to control the fission rate of uranium and plutonium
20. One can’t see distant objects – Miopia
21. What is the present emission standard?- Bharat Stage IV(BS-IV).
22. Who is the last viceroy before constitution came into effect?
23. Tidal Port – Kutch, Gujarat
24. The Tungabhadra is the main tributary of the- Krishna River
25.Fathepur Sikri in – UP
26.Charminar Monument in – Hyderabad