Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s third shift Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 10th 2016 – Shift III
1. ISRO – Indian Space Research Organization
2. Maharashtra’s tiger ambassador – Amitabh Bachchan
3. BCCI Cricketer of the year 2015 – Virat Kohli
4. Study of humans – Anthropology
5. Maha bodhi temple is located at- Bodh Gaya
6. M.A chidambaram trophy best woman cricketer 2015- Mithali Raj
7. Red Fort built by- Shah Jahan
8. saurology is the study of-Lizards
9. What is the largest cell in our human body?
10. kundakulam nuclear powerplant – Tamil Nadu
11. DVD stands for- Digital Video/Versatile Disc
12. Who will declare financial emergency? The President
13. Iron Man of India – Sardar Vallabhai Patel
14. Retirement age of Supreme Court Judge-
15. Which acid in human body helps for digestion?