Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 7th 2016 – Shift III
1. First transistor invented in – 1947
2. Laughing Gas – Nitrous oxide.
3. Normal blood pressure of human body- 80/120.
4. Mansarovar lake situated at- Tibet.
5. Rural Development Institute is situated at?- Hyderabad.
6. The statement ” Every citizen of our country is corrupted” given by?- Lord Cornwallis
7. Popular dance of Tamilnadu- Bharatanatyam
8. World population day?- July 11th.
9. Composer of Raghuvamsa- Kalidasa
10. Currency of Myanmar- Burmese kyat
11. Sardar Sarovar pariyojana belongs to which state?- Gujarat.
12. World Health Day – April 7
13. Lingraj Temple situated at- Bhubaneswar.
14. Golf invented in which country – Scotland
15. Hridaynath mangeshkar award 2015 – A.R.Rahman
16. Which Party was founded by Subhash Chandra Bose in the Year 1939 after he broke away from the congress? All India Forward Bloc
17. Smallpox vaccine discovered by- Edward Jenner
18. LPG gas stored in liquid form
19. What are carbon credits?
20. Question related to Reverse Osmosis
21. Question related to Kepler laws