Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 5th 2016 – Shift I
- Panipat Refinery belongs to? Haryana (IOCL)
- Dadabhai Naoroji worked as a professor in which University? Elphinstone College
- Indo-Pak war in which year? 1971
- Which is most populous state according to 2011 census? Uttar Pradesh
- Forest cover of India according to 2015 survey? 7,01,673 sq km
- How many world heritage site in India by UNESCO? 32
- In Computer, Which change source code into object code? Assembler
- Which is not related to genetic engineering?
- Odd one out? (Yahoo.com, Facebook.com, Whatsapp)
- What is the National Game of USA? Base Ball
- Law of Inertia was given by? Newton
- How many medals India gets in 12th South Asian Game? 188
- Bio Diesel Locomotive Coming in which Railway Zone? Hubli Division
- Which of the following is not a programming language? Assembly Language
- Rank of India in Human Development Index? 130
- What is the full form of ISI? Inter Services Intelligence
- Biggest planet in the solar system below?
- Vasco D gama reached first at which place in India? Koppad, Kerala
- Tawang Monastery, in the Indian state of? Arunachal Pradesh
- Anti-leprosy day? 30 January
- Which soldier died on Feb 2016 in Siachin in J&K? Hanumanthappa Koppad
- Alfred nobel discovered? Dynamite