Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 3rd 2016 – Shift I
- Chipko movement started in?
- madhubani art?
- Planet 9?
- Galilio moons of jupiter how many?
- Masai mara national reserve?
- Anjolie ela menon ?
- Sabari karthik related to?
- Sepak takra ?
- Contemporary painter of m.gandhi who drew his paintings ?
- Siberian ibex ? lions/horse…
- Elephant/camel/buffaloe/giraffe common ??? all the young ones are calfs and some other options
- Satyameva jayate ?
- Srilanka capital ? pl be updated i thought it was colombo ,though i read the other one(jayawardane…) wasnt not sure
- Archipelago is?
- Makar sankranthi ? kite festival ?and some other options..its not kite festival
- Global peaceful index 2015 country ? austria , iceland, nz and other one
- Pokhran test name ? desert storm ?op vijay , op shakti and other
- One on ritcher scale
- Mal’e is capital of?
- Uganda capital ?
- Longest running train ?