Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 2nd 2016 – Shift I
- Country got independence in 2011? South Sudan
- Cultivation of saffron? Kashmir(in India), Iran (world)
- Women participated all events in which Olympics? 1900 Games in Paris
- Parliament in Delhi constructed by? Edwinn Lutyens, Herbert Baker
- Borrowed emergency provision from which country? Germany
- Term related to badminton like wood shot/hairspin shot etc..
- Srilanka got independence in which year? 4th Feb,1948
- Age limit of pm? No upper limit, min. 25 years
- Shahjahan constructed forts? odd man out
- Ashoka from which dynasty? Mauryan dynasty
- Scientific name of Human Beings? Homo sapiens
- Recently creature which lives without water for 10 yrs? Tardigrade
- Korea currency? South Korean won
- Gujarat capital? Gandhinagar
- First man to reach outer space? Yuri Gagarin ( Russian Cosmonaut)
- River Brahmaputra doesn’t flows in which country?
- In which cells Mitochondria doesn’t exists?
- Nacl means like salt/water/sugar? Salt
- Periodic table invented by? Dmitri Mendeleev
- X rays invented by? Roentgen
- Fastest acting anti rabies vaccine developed country? India