We wish you a very Happy New Year. This year, we are expecting many new opportunities. Here we bring to you a list of top banking exams to look out for this year. In this article we have listed down some of the most popular exams according to the month in which they are generally conducted. This list is brought to you by Oliveboard, an exam preparation platform for MBA, Banking and Government Exams.
*Note that these dates are tentative and are based on previous years’ notifications.
- SBI PO Prelims, 2018
- BOB Manipal, 2018
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank, 2018
- RBI Grade ‘B’ Phase-I, 2018
- SBI PO Mains, 2018
- RBI Grade ‘B’ Phase-II, 2018
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Prelims, 2018
- IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims, 2018
- IBPS PO Prelims, 2018
- IBPS PO Mains, 2018
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Mains, 2018
- RBI Assistant Prelims, 2018
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mains, 2018
- IBPS Clerk Prelims, 2018
- IBPS Clerk Mains, 2018
- IBPS SO Prelims, 2018
How to get started with Banking Exam Preparation?
Refer to previous year’s exam notification and get started with the below activities. While the pattern might slightly change, and you would need to bring some changes on your study plan after the exam notification is out, these activities will keep you familiar with the subjects and help you crack the exam at the very first attempt.
- Know the exam syllabus
- Know the exam pattern
- Get all the study materials
- Create a study plan
- Attempt sectional and full-length mock tests
- Analyze mock tests, identify weak areas and focus on them more
- Maintain notes of important quant formulas and grammar rules
- Read newspaper daily
- Practice mental math and learn vedic math tricks
- Keep enough time for revision before the exam
Practice Oliveboard Mocks to ace banking exams!