GA questions asked in today’s NICL AO Main Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
- FSDC – Financial Stability and Development Council
- Pension Regulator – PFRDA – Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
- State-owned oil firms IOC, BPCL and HPCL signed an agreement to jointly set up the world’s largest refinery and petrochemical complex at Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra at a cost of $40 billion.
- Dudhwa national park – UP.
- June 20 – World Refugee Day
- 11th North East Business Summit – New Delhi
- TIES – Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme.
- Kampala – Capital of Uganda
- India’s First Under-River Tunnel – Kolkata and Howrah
- MGNREGA – 48000 crore
- Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa – President of Portugal
- Male Literacy rate in census 2011 – 82.14%