GA questions asked in today’s LIC HFL Assistant Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
- Regulator of Insurance – IRDAI
- Deepika Thakur – Hockey Player
- What is the meaning of “M” in MPC?- Monetary
- 7th pay commission head – AK Mathur
- Sardar Sarovar dam over which river?- Narmada
- Professional who deals with risk & uncertainty- Actuary
- Sector 16 Stadium located in which UT- Chandigarh
- Piyush Goyal constituency – Maharashtra
- Arjan Singh related to – Indian air force
- Yudh Abhyas, a joint military exercise between India and USA
- Indus water treaty between India and which country – Pakistan
- President of Singapore – Halimah Yacob
- Shares of insurance in FDI?- 49%
- “R” in AMRUT- Rejuvenation
- Korean open winner – PV Sindhu
- Bhimbandh Wildlife Sanctuary – Bihar
- GST on export committee head – Hasmukh Adhiya
- LIC was nationalized – 1956
- In a first, transgenders employed at – Kochi Metro
- Headquarters of NSE- Mumbai
- FIFA football cup 2022- Qatar
- 12th India-Japan annual summit in Gandhinagar
- Udawalawe National Park – Sri Lanka
- Sep 15 – International Day of Democracy
The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad Book by Twinkle Khanna
- Which date the insolvency and bankruptcy code, 2016 signed by president?
28th may, 2016
- National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) is a judicial body
- Global human capital index – 103
- FCCB is issued by – Companies
- India collaborating with Russia to build a nuclear plant in Bangladesh.
- Life Insurance – Insurance that pays out a sum of money either on the death of the insured person or after a set period.