Forbes in its inaugural edition of Global Game Changers List launched this year has ranked some of the biggest names in business.
- This year list features 30 of the most powerful business leaders worldwide, chosen from for-profit companies worth at least $1 billion, which have showed growth, innovation and global footprint.
- Topped by Mark Benioff of Salesforce.com and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook (ranked 30).
- Three Indians have been featured in the list, they are Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises, Cyrus Poonawalla of Serum Institute of India, and Sunny Varkey of GEMS Education at 3, 23 and 26 positions respectively.
The Top 10 Global Game Changers
|1||Marc Benioff (USA)||CEO||Salesforce.com|
|2||Jeff Bezos (USA)||CEO||Amazon.com|
|3||Rahul Bhatia(IND)||Managing Director||InterGlobe Enterprises|
|7||Daniel Ek||Co-founder and CEO||Spotify|
|9||Ilene Gordon||CEO, President, and Chairman||Ingredion Incorporated|
|10||Terry Gou||Chairman||Hon Hai Precision Industry Co.|
The Indian Game Changers
Rahul Bhatia (Ranked 3):
- The founder of the Inter Globe Enterprises, Bhatia has brought the discounted airline model to the developing world, extended it and made it profitable.
- Gurgaon based IndiGo’s no-frill airline is the largest and most profitable carrier in India.
Poonawalla (Ranked 23):
- Poonawalla is the founded Pune based Serum Institute of India Ltd is the world’s largest vaccine-maker by volumes that produces 3 billion doses annually.
- He was awarded the Padma Shri for his contribution to the field of medicine, by Government of India in 2005.
- Serum’s revenues are estimated at around $620 million.
Sunny Varkey (Ranked 26):
- Varkey is a NRI based in Dubai is instrumental in building the largest private network of K-12 schools in the world.
- His organization’s GEMS has 250,000 students enrolled in 240 schools in 17 countries across the globe.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification