American Business Magazine Forbes honors 50 Powerful Businesswomen in Asia in its fourth annual Asia’s Power Businesswomen list. To get listed, the candidates should be active in the upper echelons of the business world in Asia, should have significant power and must have access to financial resources.
Indian Women in Top 50
- State Bank of India Chairman – Arundhati Bhattacharyya
- Biocon Founder – Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
- ICICI CEO – Chanda Kochchar
- Managing Director of Shriram Life Insurance/Shriram Capital – Akhila Srinivasan
- Managing Director and CEO of Axis Bank – Shika Sharma
- Managing director of Life Insurance Corporation of India – Usha Sangwan