Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks invites applications for the position of Specialist Officer (Trade Finance) in Scale II. Interested candidates, who satisfy the eligibility criteria detailed below, are advised to apply online between 02.03.2017 and 15.03.2017 (both days inclusive) only through the Bank’s website.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer (Trade Finance) in Scale II.
Age (As on 01.01.2017):
Candidates shall not exceed 30 years of age as on 01.01.2017 (should be born on or after
The candidate shall be a citizen of India.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in Finance / International Business with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University / Institution.
- Professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA, CFA, MBA (Finance OR International Business), CDCS Certification, would be an added advantage.
Post Qualification Work Experience:
- Candidates must possess a strong understanding and insight into international trade finance with minimum 2 years experience from a commercial bank and / or from operational finance departments in other large sized companies with international operations.
- Solid experience within the trade finance products and services including letters of credit and international guarantees and fluent in business English.
Knowledge of letter of credit cycle and processes, international guarantees, knowledge of guidelines such as UCP, URR, ISBP, etc is considered desirable.
Mode of Selection:
- Selection Process comprise of an Online Aptitude Test and / or Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
- Only the short-listed candidates will be called for any stage of the selection process. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates after short-listing as mentioned herein. Short-listing will be done by taking into consideration the various attributes like qualifications / additional qualifications, experience etc.
- The intimation for the purpose of selection process will be sent to the short-listed candidates only through e-mail at the e-mail address given by them in the on line application. Kindly note that no other mode of communication pertaining to the selection process other than mentioned above will be followed.
Selected candidates will be on probation for a continuous period of 1 year.
Tentative venues for online assessment process:
The selection process is likely to be conducted at the following centers / locations depending upon the number of applications shortlisted: [ a. Bangalore b. Cochin c. Chennai d. Kolkata e. Mumbai f. New Delhi
Opening Date of Online Application Gateway 02.03.2017
Closing Date of Online Application Gateway 15.03.2017