Kochi based Federal Bank has joined with Chillar Payment Solutions Ltd., to promote the start-up’s technology product – Campus Wallet.
- Currently 16 schools in the state have on boarded to Campus Wallet with around 14000 students using the Campus Wallet.
- This is an Identity Card faded Banking technology with Students can make payments in stores, canteen, library etc within the respective campuses by flashing the Campus Wallet cards at the special swiping machines installed at these locations.
Features of the Wallet:
- This wallet will bring streamlining and ease in the administrative tasks in school/college campuses, Campus Wallet is a futuristic ID card that facilitates students to make petty payments within their school/college campus without opening a bank account.
- With the Wallet parents can pre-load the desired amount to these cards using their debit/credit cards or through net banking by using Federal Bank’s payment gateway.
- Students can use campus wallet only in their respective campuses, parents can ensure control over spends using this card.
- It also reports and alert messages to parents with usage specific details like books taken from library, food consumed at canteen are add-on features of this new generation ID card.
- ChillarCompany also provides a free app for parents with multiple features like card recharge, spending pattern tracking, e-diary, leave application, liaison with teachers etc.
- HQ: Kochi Kerala
- Tagline: Your Perfect Banking Partner.