FE Best Banks Awards 2015-16, ceremony took place in Mumbai on December 9, 2017. FE Best Banks Awards are considered as India’s most coveted banking awards
About FE Best Bank Awards:
- FE Best Bank Awards were launched in February 1997.
- These awards are presented annually to banks that have delivered outstanding performance on various parameters including growth, profitability and soundness.
- Winners of these awards are decided on basis of FE Best Bank Survey.
- FE Best Bank Survey is an annual survey conducted by Financial Express (business newspaper) with Ernst & Young as the knowledge partner.
Highlights of FE Best Banks Awards 2015-16, Ceremony:
Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Shipping, Road Transport & Highways, Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation was the Chief Guest for this award ceremony.
- The opening note at the ceremony was given by Managing Editor of Financial Express, Sunil Jain, while Viveck Goenka, Chairman & Managing Director of The Express Group delivered the welcome address. The welcome address was followed by a discussion.
- Renowned bankers including Uday Kotak, Executive Vice-Chairman & Managing Director of Kotak Mahindra Bank and Arundhati Bhattacharya, ex-Chairperson of State Bank of India (SBI) participated in this discussion. The discussion was followed by FE India’s Best Banks Awards presentation.
Winners of FE Best Banks Awards 2015-16:
|Best Nationalised Bank||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Best Old Private Sector Bank||City Union Bank|
|Best New Private Sector Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Lifetime Achievement Award||Uday Kotak|
|Banker of the Year||Arundhati Bhattacharya|
|Special Initiative Award||Shriram Transport Finance|
|Best Fintech||Juspay Technologies|
|Best Non- Banking Financial Institution||Ujjivan Financial Services|
|Best Mobile Banking Application||ICICI Bank|
|Best Savings Bank Product||Kotak Mahindra Bank|