Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online English Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Parajumbled Sentences , which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam,LIC ADO,SSC CGL and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions type that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C),(D) (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answers the questions given below them.
A. This would come as a big shot in the arm for the investors and consumers of these banks even though apprehension is mounting on other banking and broking firms worldwide
B. One of the main reasons behind the success of these banks this quarter, would be their direct banking by the government of India.
C. Despite the economic crunch worldwide that saw pulverization of some of the largest banking and finance giants, Indian banking houses have managed to show positive growth this quarter.
D. People take solace in their investment in public sector watching the bailout packages being cashed out by government all over the world to save business houses.
E. some of India’s leading national banks have posted a net profit rise of more than 40% over the last quarter amid global turmoil.
- Which of the following sentence should be the FIRST after rearrangement?
- Which of the following sentence should be the SECOND after rearrangement?
- Which of the following sentence should be the FIFTH (LAST) after rearrangement?
- Which of the following sentence should be the FORTH after rearrangement?
- Which of the following sentence should be the THIRD after rearrangement?