Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online English Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Prajumbled Sentences , which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam,LIC ADO,SSC CGL and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions type that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B),(C),(D),(E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answers the questions given below them.
A. The obvious incentive then, for any country, is place a limited and costless proposal on the table.
B. there are two counter pressures: from strong domestic constituencies for aggressive climate action;
C. For each country to self-determine its natural contribution is a curious approach.
D. Even if there was such a benchmark, whether contributions will be reviewed at the international level is an open question, and the subject of heated negotiation.
E. and, more salient for India, international pressure through naming and shaming.
F. Currently, there is no international benchmark of what counts as sufficient climate action.
- Which of the following sentence should be the FIRST after rearrangement?
Answer (d) C
- Which of the following sentence should be the SECOND after rearrangement?
Answer (c) F
- Which of the following sentence should be the FIFTH after rearrangement?
Answer (a) B
- Which of the following sentence should be the FORTH after rearrangement?
Answer (e) A
- Which of the following sentence should be the THIRD after rearrangement?
Answer (c) D