Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Fill in the Blanks, which is common for all the IBPS/SBI/RRB/SSC CGL/LIC/LDC exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Pick out the most effective words from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete in the contest of the sentence.
- A project of this_________required enormous amounts of water and this need was taken up in right_________
- After four years of_________about the need for strategic reserves of oil,India’s crude storage oil capacity does not extend beyond two months’_________
- When i started riding a bike a couple of years ago i didn’t think my_________would ever be more serious than the________short ride.
- The government has fired another_________to________stock market sentiment.
- The_________production of the crop was affected by the prevailing__________
- We truly______to the many hands and hearts that made this book _______
- The one thing that kept the_______in good spirits at the otherwise disappointing Agra summit was the special bar for the_______at mughal sheraton.
- I was feeling rather________when i_________a yellow envelope on the table.
- i went into a________, become angry ,depressed and________.
- The two countries must_______the resolve to walk the path of dialogue and peace sidelining the extremist elements who have a vested interest in_______the fries between India and Pakistan.