Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Fill in the Blanks, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Fill in the Blanks: Check for Logical Consistency, Verb forms and vocabulary usage
Level : Easy
Ideal Score : 9/10
- All ____________well that ends well.
e.none of theseb.is
- He always ________ nonsense.
b.will have been talking
e.none of thesed.talks
- I ________wait till Mita comes
c.will have been
e.none of thesed.will
- When John reaches here, I ______________be writing a thesis.
e.none of theseb.will
- When he retires he _____________working here for twenty five years
a.will have been
d.will had been
e.none of thesea.will have been
- Ram __________your friend but she is not helpful
b.have been meeting
e.none of thesec.has met
- He __________in the same apartment for ten years.
b.will have lived
e.none of thesea.has lived
- He _________this organisation since long.
d.had been served
e.none of theseb.has served
- Geeta __________a book, when Sita came home
e.none of thesed.was writing
- While Sheetal was reading a book, Tuhin _________the IPL match
c.has been watched
e.none of thesea.was watching