Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in Affairs Cloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in sentence fillers, which is BASED ON SBI PO/IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams !!!
- (I) I’ll never ___________ David for the way he treated her.
(II) I was willing to ___________ all her faults for the sake of our friendship.
5) opponentAnswer : 3)
forgive – stop feeling angry or resentful towards (someone) for an offence, flaw, or mistake.
- (I) the palace used to ___________ a series of tapestries.
(II) the Crown Jewels ___________ are only copies.
5) assignAnswer : 2)
display – put (something) in a prominent place in order that it may readily be seen.
- (I) a majority of the electorate ___________ EC membership.
(II) the council received letters of protest from residents who ___________ the scheme.
5)ascribeAnswer : 4)
oppose – disagree with and attempt to prevent, especially by argument.
- (I) car use is ___________ at an alarming rate.
(II) higher expectations will ___________ user demand.
5) increaseAnswer : 5)
increase – become or make greater in size, amount, or degree.
- (I) I say this with some ___________.
(II) he regretted his___________ and awkwardness in large groups.
5) hastyAnswer : 1)
diffidence – modesty or shyness resulting from a lack of self-confidence.
- (I) the conference was ___________ as a considerable success.
(II) the booklet has been widely ___________ by teachers.
5) acclaimAnswer : 5)
acclaim – praise enthusiastically and publicly.
- (I) a territorial ___________ between the two countries.
(II) the extent of the king’s powers was the subject of constant ___________.
5) instantaneousAnswer : 2)
dispute – a disagreement or argument.
- (I) his pious ___________ of responsibility.
(II) reports of a revolt met with a ___________ from field commanders.
5) elegantAnswer : 3)
- (I) the funds raised will help ___________ endangered meadowlands.
(II) industry should ___________ more water.
5) bearingAnswer : 4)
conserve – protect (something, especially something of environmental or cultural importance) from harm or destruction.
- (I) I felt very ___________ when meeting her.
(II) her bearing was very ___________ and apologetic.
5) humbleAnswer : 5)
humble – having or showing a modest or low estimate of one’s importance.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification