Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in Affairs Cloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in sentence fillers, which is BASED ON SBI PO/IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams !!!
- (I) They are now in an even more _____________ position in the market.
(II) He has a_____________ personality.
5)shieldAnswer : 2)
Dominant – having power and influence over others.
- (I) An ammunition lorry_____________ with a roar.
(II) The first British atomic device was _____________ in the Monte Bello islands.
5)inclinedAnswer : 4)
explode (exploded ) – burst or shatter violently and noisily as a result of rapid combustion, excessive internal pressure, or other process.
- (I) The estate came into the_____________ of the Heslerton family.
(II) She had taken _____________ of the sofa.
5)cherishAnswer : 1)
possession – the state of having, owning, or controlling something.
- (I) He issued _____________ to the sheriff.
(II) If a prisoner disobeys an _____________, he will be punished.
5) exactingAnswer : 2)
instruction – an official order or commission to do something.
- (I) The fifteen people arrested were still in police _____________.
(II) She was released after spending over a year in police _____________.
5)humbleAnswer : 3)
Detention – the action of detaining someone or the state of being detained in official custody.
- (I) The soft colours of the Northumbrian _____________ .
(II) The_____________ of east Norfolk.
5) fluorescentAnswer : 1)
Landscape – all the visible features of an area of land, often considered in terms of their aesthetic appeal.
- (I) Refusal to recognize the _____________ of both governments.
(II) It is difficult to judge the_____________ of the rumour.
5) assuageAnswer : 4)
Legitimacy – conformity to the law or to rules.
- (I) His followers were _____________ by the authorities.
(II) No one should be _____________ for their religious beliefs.
5) ulcerateAnswer : 1)
persecute (persecuted) – institute or conduct legal proceedings against (a person or organization).
- (I) Her _____________ was to become a pilot.
(II) Young men and women with _____________.
5) ambitionAnswer : 5)
ambition – a strong desire to do or achieve something.
- (I) There is a growing _____________ that the current regime has failed.
(II) There was _____________ among most delegates.
5) coordinateAnswer : 4)
Consensus – a general agreement.