Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Sentence correction, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
- This is the position that the Supreme Court will be revisit early next month in the context of arguments of gender equality and fundamental rights.
1) the Supreme Court would revisit
2) the Supreme Court will have been revisiting
3) Supreme Court could revisit
4) the Supreme Court will revisit
5) No correction RequiredAnswer – 4)
Explanation: the Supreme Court will revisit
- Unlike any other secular state, the Republic of the India were conceived with a mandate for social revolution.
1) the Republic of India was
2) the Republic of India would have
3) the Republic for India was
4) the Republic of the India was
5) No correction RequiredAnswer – 1)
Explanation: the Republic of India was
- It’s quite possible that the terrorist at Pathankot used a similar modus operandi.
1) the terrorists in Pathankot uses an
2) the terrorists in Pathankot used a
3) the terrorists of Pathankot used a
4) the terrorists in the Pathankot used
5) No correction requiredAnswer – 2)
Explanation: the terrorists in Pathankot used a
- So the next budget should ensure that of fundings is further stepped up to accelerate the expansion of irrigation facilities.
1) ensure which funding further
2) ensures that funding of further
3) ensure that funding is further
4) ensures that funding are further
5) No correction requiredAnswer – 3)
Explanation: ensure that funding is further
- Finance minister Arun Jaitley and his team have signalled that agriculture will be a focus area of the next central government budget
1) its team has signalled that
2) his team have signalled that of the
3) their team had signalling that
4) his team had been signalled that
5) No correction requiredAnswer – 5)
Explanation: No correction required
- Despite 10 arrests, they had argued key accused of the Kaliachak violence remain at large because of their Trinamool connections.
1) they arguing the key accused of the
2) they argue key accuse of the
3) they argue key accused of the
4) they have argued the key accused of
5) No correction RequiredAnswer – 3)
Explanation: they argue key accused of the
- The local BJP unit has also blamed the Trinamool regime for deliberately engaging in communal politics that have an direct impact on border districts such as Malda.
1) that have been a direct impact on
2) that has a direct impact on the
3) that had a direct impact upon
4) that has a direct impact on
5) No correction RequiredAnswer – 4)
Explanation: that has a direct impact on
- The rise of ISIL calls for a totally new approach by the democratic world especially in the light of the incidents in Paris and other European cities.
1) in the light of incidents
2) the light of the incident
3) in the lighting of the incidents
4) in the lights of incidents
5) No correction required.Answer – 5)
Explanation: No correction required.
- The global power axis have moved away up from the Pacific-Atlantic region to Indo-Pacific region.
1) has moved away from the
2) has been moving away from the
3) have moved away from
4) had been moved away from the
5) No correction required.Answer – 1)
Explanation: has moved away from the
- The source for the TOI’s report is the US department of homeland security, customs and border protection.
1) for the TOI report is the US
2) for the TOI reports is the US
3) to the TOI report is the US
4) of the TOI reports is that US
5) No correction Required.Answer – 1)
Explanation: for the TOI report is the US
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification