Hello Aspirants !
Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in Affairs Cloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in sentence connectors, which is BASED ON THE IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB exams !!!
In the question given below two statements are given. Connect them by choosing the word given in options in the best possible way without changing the intended meaning
- (I) He was able to educate his child.
(II) He was a pauper.
1. On the contrary
5. So that
- (I) They worked hard.
(II) They should disqualify the exam.
1. So as to
2. Hardly, when
4. No matter
- (I) Indian delegation was certain.
(II) The oil agencies would not sanction them.
- (I) Dr Atal Bihari Vajpayee was a true statesman.
(II) He lost the elections for second term.
- (I) The grand old party Congress was doubtful.
(II) Their vacillating allies would support them
3. Even though
- (I) Flagship programs for girl’s education are making their mark.
(II) literacy rate among the rural girls is low.
- (I) All the players from the club were having a great season.
(II) They were getting along well.
- (I) The bullet train project has boosted railways luxury tourism.
(II) It has destroyed many farmer’s life who were compensated very cheaply for their lands.
1. On account of
3. On the other hand
- (I) These wind turbines can produce a lot of green energy.
(II) There is enough wind.
1. Now that
2. In addition
- (I) Dogs are good at protecting home.
(II) They are also excellent companions.
1. Due to
2. Not only