Hello Aspirants !
Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in Affairs Cloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in sentence connectors, which is BASED ON THE IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB exams !!!
In the question given below two statements are given. Connect them by choosing the word given in options in the best possible way without changing the intended meaning.
- (I) Everyone now knows that the debate on education had been postponed.
(II) The government can discuss the latest crisis.
2) So that
3) So as to
4) In order that
- (I) The Government seems serious.
(II) The country’s relations with its neighbors.
1) As far as
2) Provided that
4) With reference to
5) So long as
- (I) The city people stayed fearlessly.
(II) Rumors of terrorist attack in the area.
1) Inspite of
2) In the event of
3) On account of
4) In case of
- (I) In the view of financial crisis the company does not have any choice.
(II) To close down the factory.
- (I) Had I stepped out of my house.
(II) I saw some policeman coming towards my house.
1) On the other hand
3) Hardly ….when
- (I) Do children have fewer chances of surviving.
(II) They also lack educational opportunities.
1) Not only
2) Instead of
- (I) Ram’s parents knew that he was addicted to gambling.
(II) They could not do anything to reform him.
- (I) The fact that he worked hard,
(II) He still didn’t get success.
2) Inspite of
3) Despite of
- (I) The unemployment rate has dropped sharply this month.
(II) It may only be temporary.
- (I) The guidelines, though in the foreign language, were so simple.
(II) We could follow all of them without any difficulty.
2) So far that