Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Para-jumbled paragraph , which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams !!!
I. Rearrange the following sentences in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the following questions .
A. With today’s greater computing power and storage, deep learning is now a practical possibility, and a deep-learning application gained worldwide attention in 2016 by beating the world champion in Go.
B. Commercial enterprises and governments alike hope to adapt the technology to find useful patterns in “Big Data” of all kinds.
C. To ponder the future of AI is thus to acknowledge that the future is AI.
D. Artificial intelligence already plays a major role in human economies and societies, and it will play an even bigger role in the coming years.
E. This will be partly owing to advances in “deep learning,” which uses multilayer neural networks that were first theorized in the 1980s.
- Which would be the Second sentence after Rearrangement?
5.EAnswer – 4.C
- Which would be the Fifth sentence after Rearrangement?
5.CAnswer – 1.B
- Which would be the First sentence after Rearrangement?
5.EAnswer – 4.D
- Which would be the Third sentence after Rearrangement?
5.BAnswer – 1.E
- Which would be Fourth sentence after Rearrangement?
5.BAnswer – 4.A
II. Rearrange the following sentences in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the following questions .
A. Leading the charge are antagonistic forces – from populist political parties to separatist groups to terrorist organizations – whose actions tend to focus more on what they oppose than on what they support.
B. Nowadays, globalization’s opponents seem increasingly to be drowning out its defenders.
C. Every aspect of globalization – free trade, free movement of capital, and international migration – is under attack.
D. If they get their way, the post-World War II international order – which aimed, often successfully, to advance peace and prosperity through exchange and connection – could well collapse.
E. At first glance, the outlook appears grim.
F. Can globalization be saved?
- Which is the Fourth sentence after Rearrangement?
5.CAnswer – 1.E
- Which is the First sentence after Rearrangement?
5.DAnswer – 2.B
- Which is the Fifth sentence after Rearrangement?
5.FAnswer – 3.C
- Which is the Second sentence after Rearrangement?
5.BAnswer – 4.D
- Which is the Third sentence after Rearrangement?
5.EAnswer – 2.F