Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Para-jumbled paragraph , which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams !!!
I. Rearrange the following sentences in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the following questions .
A. A National Human Rights Commission report points to an increase in the frequency of mining-related accidents in recent years.
B. Isn’t Indian infrastructure crumbling all around us?
C. Then the recent mine collapse at the Lalmatia open-cast coalfields owned by ECL in Jharkhand came on the back of a year where there was a mining fatality every 10 days.
D. with the horrific derailments of the Patna-Indore Express and the Sealdah-Ajmer Express taking place near Kanpur within a month of each other.
E. Meanwhile the safety record of Indian Railways seems to be worsening instead of improving,
F. Until just a year ago technical delays used to be a rarity on the Delhi metro but now they seem to have become a daily affair.
- Which would be the Second sentence after Rearrangement?
5.EAnswer – 3.F
- Which would be the Fifth sentence after Rearrangement?
5.CAnswer – 5.C
- Which would be the First sentence after Rearrangement?
5.EAnswer – 1.B
- Which would be the Last (Sixth) sentence after Rearrangement?
5.BAnswer – 3.A
- Which would be Fourth sentence after Rearrangement?
5.BAnswer – 2.D
II. Rearrange the following sentences in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the following questions .
A. It was suggested that he was exaggerating the problems with the food – that the dal, for example,
B. When Border Security Force constable Tej Bahadur Yadav posted videos on social media alleging sub-standard food being served to the jawans on the Line of Control,
C. had settled at the bottom of the container he showed, making it seem even more watery than it might have been.
D. the almost immediate reaction of the Armed Forces command was to attempt to discredit him.
E. Yadav was said to be an alcoholic who had been jailed in the past for showing insubordination towards his superiors.
F. Even without waiting for the promised investigation into the incident,
- Which is the Fourth sentence after Rearrangement?
5.CAnswer – 1.E
- Which is the First sentence after Rearrangement?
5.DAnswer – 2.B
- Which is the Fifth sentence after Rearrangement?
5.AAnswer – 5.A
- Which is the Second sentence after Rearrangement?
5.BAnswer – 4.D
- Which is the Third sentence after Rearrangement?
5.FAnswer – 5.F