Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in Affairs Cloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in sentence fillers, which is BASED ON SBI PO/IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams !!!
- Many among those who had taken the lead in the protests gave a call for withdrawal of the agitation, but by this time the movement had acquired a life of its own.
5) A-CAnswer : 4)
- The government and its police force must take the blame for misreading the mood and mishandling a volatile situation and putting a whole State through an entire day of anger and anguish.(A) anguish(B) laziness(C) agony(D) relaxation1) A-D2) A-C3) A-B4) B-D5) B-CAnswer : 2)
- It is tempting to interpret this remark as a pointed rebuke to growing calls for economic protectionism at a time when a slump in world trade underpins slow economic growth.
5) B-DAnswer : 3)
- There may be arguments over the modes and methods of managing the political fallout from globalisation.
5) A-DAnswer : 4)
- The changing world order may have left it with no option but to step up to the podium.
5) A-DAnswer : 2)
- The warming pattern must be seen in the context of declining sea ice cover in the Arctic, compounding the loss of ice sheets in Greenland and the Antarctic.
5) A-DAnswer : 5)
- Such phenomena accelerate the rate of global warming, with consequences through climate change for coastal areas, access to water, farming and human health.
5) A-DAnswer : 1)
- A warming globe with changes to the climate in the form of altered rainfall, drought, floods, lost biodiversity and reduced crop yields would particularly affect millions in China and India.(A) delineate(B) yields(C) harvest(D) adjustments1) B-D2) A-C3) A-D4) A-B5) B-CAnswer : 5)
- India’s water stress is heightened by extreme weather episodes, and this requires an enhanced policy response to protect farmers, livestock and vulnerable communities.
5) A-BAnswer : 2)
A new contraption has found its place besides the near-ubiquitous invertor and water purifier in a large number of upper and middle class homes in India in the last few years: the air purifier.
5) A-DAnswer : 4)