Welcome to Online English Section with explanation inAffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample inFill in the blanks, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
- Global business leaders and investors are largely_____________by two kinds of risk: macroeconomic and geopolitical.
5) boredAnswer – 4)
Explanation : transfixed
- The message for them should be clear: Building a more inclusive economy requires_____________.
5) hoardingAnswer – 1)
Explanation : redistribution
- if we continue on our current path, we could undermine the work that we have already done to_____________poverty.
5) instituteAnswer – 2)
Explanation : eradicate
- More than half of the world’s billionaires either inherited their wealth, or_____________it in industries prone to corruption and cronyism.
5) meticulousAnswer – 3)
Explanation : accumulated
- The effects of this gap between the_____________few and the rest of us are felt everywhere, but they fall hardest on the forgotten poor; women constitute a disproportionate share.
5) particularizedAnswer – 4)
Explanation : fortunate
- All revolutions carry unintended costs, and are_____________to diversion, if not outright corruption.
5) resistingAnswer – 3)
Explanation : susceptible
- Digital finance has turned out to be an unexpected_____________, simply by enabling low-cost financial inclusion.
5) detailedAnswer – 2)
Explanation : revolutionary
- With government budgets already overstretched, coping with the intensifying health burden from AMR will be difficult, to say the least, Yet governments are unlikely to move fast to_____________this risk.
5) inciteAnswer – 1)
Explanation : mitigate
- The Review on AMR estimates that, at that point, some ten million lives could be lost each year, at a_____________cost to global economic output of $100 trillion.
5) cumulativeAnswer – 5)
Explanation : cumulative
- Over the longer term, it means awareness of structural risks like high sovereign debt, demographic shifts, and natural-resource_____________.
5) decreasingAnswer – 1)
Explanation : scarcity