Welcome to Online English Section with explanation inAffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample insentence correction, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
- Demonetisation has been done many times before, without it disrupting the lives of________Indians.
5) all overAnswer – 2)
Explanation : ordinary
- One could debate the manner of execution, in view of the known incompatibility between the newly printed notes and the ATM machines that could not_________them without recalibration.
5) receiveAnswer – 4)
Explanation : dispense
- Dalits have begun to dig deep into layers and layers of folklore and alternative nationalist imagery to________skilful use of signs, symbols and representations.
3) take down
5) razeAnswer – 4)
Explanation : forge
- His rhetoric not only painted a sinister picture of anyone who dared to question his government’s moves, in one stroke, it_________all criticism suspect.
5) elidedAnswer – 2)
Explanation : rendered
- These are the words of a person who holds the most powerful post in the country, of a person who is supremely in command of a party that enjoys a_________majority in Parliament.
5) mildAnswer – 1)
Explanation : brute
- it has underlined in no uncertain terms his power as a leader, as someone extraordinary, and who towers above every other_________in the national political landscape.
5) duskAnswer – 3)
Explanation : luminary
- The only modes of interaction open to ordinary_________in India are supplication, obedience, and unquestioning acceptance.
5) interlocutorsAnswer – 5)
Explanation : interlocutors
- The way his demonetisation drive has unfolded reveals his willingness to_________this control to evacuate all possible alternatives to his helmsmanship of the country’s destiny.
5) obstacleAnswer – 2)
Explanation : leverage
- It is they who appear ready to_________any hardship if it promises positive outcomes for their leader not unlike a battalion of soldiers ready to sacrifice their lives for their general.
5) undergoAnswer – 5)
Explanation : undergo
- What should concern those who cherish democratic values is the_________lack of imagination or ideas among what passes for the Opposition in the country.
5) tractableAnswer – 2)
Explanation : absolute