Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in FILL IN THE BLANK, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
- Economics of scale and_________demand from both consumers and enterprises_________this rapidly growing sector.
1) multiply, fuelling
2) insatiable, motivate
3) decreasing, thwart
4) unquenchable, forage
5) unreasonable, characterizeAnswer – 2)
Explanation :insatiable, motivate
- The reason India need such a think tank is that despite________federalism and over liberalisation, the government will________a dominant and critical player in the Indian economy over the next several decades.
1) magnified, lodge
2) enhanced, remain
3) embellished, hover
4) adorned, tarry
5) aggrandised, endureAnswer – 2)
Explanation : enhanced,remain
- Let us neither reinvent nor________such body. Let us,instead, make a clean break and replace it with a think tank which supports high quality________research to support policy making in India.
1) devastate, sound
2) reshuffle, individual
3) disorient, restricted
4) restructure, independent
5) revamp, separateAnswer – 4)
Explanation : restructure, independent
- admittedly physical activity is a________of choice and is strongly driven by________preferences.
1) showing, attract
2) giving, insist
3) special, pursuit
4) personal, indulge
5) individually, introduceAnswer – 3)
Explanation : special, pursuit
- The IT sector has emerged as a major global_________of both growth and employment.
5) economyAnswer – 4)
Explanation : source
- IT industry has become one of the most robust industries in the world.IT, more than any other industry or economic________.
5) facetAnswer – 1)
Explanation : World
- Prior to independence the healthcare sector in India was in a________with a large number of deaths and rampant spread of infectious diseases.
5) ruinedAnswer – 1)
Explanation : shambles
- After independence the Government of India laid________on primary healthcare and India has put in sustained efforts to better the healthcare system________the country.
1) bricks, on
3) request, through
4) stress, across
5) important, withAnswer – 4)
Explanation : stress, across
- Till about 20 years ago, private sector ventures in the healthcare sector________of only solo practitioners, small hospitals and nursing homes.
5) giveAnswer – 2)
Explanation : provide
- The private sector has made_________progress, but on the flip side it is also responsible for increasing_________in the healthcare sector.
1) slowly, speed
2) improve, pace
3) many, uniformity
4) improvised, seriousness
5) tremendous, inequalityAnswer – 5)
Explanation : tremendous, inequality