Welcome to Online English Section with explanation inAffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in FILL IN THE BLANK, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
- It seems that critics and________focused more on five years and ignored substantive aspects of the desire expressed by the PM and the intention of the FM.
4) scepticsAnswer – 4)
Explanation : sceptics – doubter, संशयवादी
- Clarity on all these points is important to assess the possibility of doubling the income of farmers as________by the PM.
4) proposedAnswer – 1)
Explanation : envisioned – visualised, विचारना
- The time horizon to reach his dream is very________in his statement.
4) obscureAnswer – 3)
Explanation : perspicuous – clear, स्पष्ठ
- In conclusion, if the above-mentioned six measures are implemented________at the state-level, then farmers’ income can be doubled by 2022-23 in most of the states.
4) sincereAnswer – 1)
Explanation : unfeignedly – sincerely, सचमुच
- Reforming agricultural markets in the country is a project that requires serious effort and________action.
4) concertedAnswer – 2)
Explanation : concerted – joint, सम्मिलित
- There are often complaints of_______interests of commission agents (arhatiyas) and other middle-men driving a wedge between the farmers and the traders (who are the buyers of the crops).
4) selfishAnswer – 3)
Explanation : vested – unconditional, निस्वार्थ
- This creates a very potent_______against the forward movement of reforms and a_______e-product may not have the full desired impact.
1) furtherance, united
2) assistance, unify
3) facilitation, unite
4) impediment, standaloneAnswer – 4)
Explanation : impediment – obstruction,बाधा
standalone – automatic, स्वचालित
- Commission agents are the pet________for agricultural economists searching for efficiency and unified prices.
1) whipping boys
4) sitting duckAnswer – 1)
Explanation : whipping boys – scapegoat, बलि का बकरा
- One single biggest challenge to fraternity today is the________caste system.
4) hierarchicalAnswer – 4)
Explanation : hierarchical – classified, वर्गीकृत
- Caste has not remained just a system. It got________ as an identity.
2) stay off
4) stay awayAnswer – 1)
Explanation : entrenched – established, स्थापित