Minority Affairs Minister Najma Heptulla Launched Innovative Entrepreneurship & Skill Development Programme of MANAS through Renowned Experts in Different Skill Sets that is the desire and striving for excellence in any field of activity.
- The Minister also inaugurated online two training centres of Beauty & Wellness Sector, one in Okhla that will be trained by Jawed Habib in scientific and systematic training to the aspirants wishing to pursue a career in cosmetology and another in Daryaganjarea where Ms.ShahnazHussain will impart training to aspirant sat in the area of natural care and cure.
- The Scheme proposes to use leading celebrities who belong to Minority communities in various skill sets as the driving force behind the skill development projects in their respective fields.
- MANAS has identified and launched Skill Development Programme for traditional Educational Institutions of Minorities in the states of Bihar, Maharashtra, Jammu & Kashmir and Assam.
Maulana Azad National academy for Skills (MANAS):
- Maulana Azad National Academy for Skills (MANAS) was launched on the 125th birth anniversary celebrations of Maulana AbulKalam Azad.
- These training programs will ensure 100% employment of trainees. MANAS has been able to provide door-step access to quality skill development training to marginalised sections of Minority communities particularly to women and girl child, for providing them gainful employment/self-employment.
- A Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), MANAS comprises of an extensive All India Level, Training Framework based on Collaboration with leading and reputed Training Providers at National/ International level, in the country.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification