As you all know that IBPS PO MAINS EXAM is near.One of the most important part of this Exam is Descriptive Wrtiting Exam which is recently added by IBPS that test Your writing skills, so we are providing expected essay topics.
Expected Essay Topics for IBPS PO MAINS and ACIO AO
1. is bank recapitalization a panacea for the banking sector?
2. The non-Performing Assets (NPA) and their impact
3. Impact and scope of GST Bill in India
4. Merger of associate banks with SBIs impact on in Indian economy
5. Has Modi government lived up to it’s claims
6. Are digital payments and E – Wallets the future of transition in India?
7. Ambit and Expansion of Aadhaar Card’s scope in India
8. National Payment Scheme advantages & Disadvantages
9. The bharat Mala project
10. Demonetization – Gains and the loses
11. Triple Talaq
13. Should India accept Rohingya Refugees
14. Improvements in our Education System?
15. Impact of Consolidation and merger in Banking Sector- Merger of SBI Associate and Bharatiya Mahila Bank with SBI
16. Future of Banking Industry
17. What is the impact of Reliance Jio to other telecom operators?
18. What is Bharat QR Code?
19. Demonetization and its impact on Indian Economy
20. Reason behind increasing NPA in PSU Banks while private sector banks making profit
21. What is Cyber Swachhta Kendra?
22. What is Mobile Wallet/e-wallet- like PayTM, Jio Money, Airtel Money PayUMoney & its impact on society?
23. GST and its impact on Indian Economy
24. Goods and Services Tax
25. Sanitation and Cleanliness in India
26. Pros and cons of allowing 10 year old children to open bank accounts
27. Demonetization of old 500 & 1000 rupees notes – Is it a good move?
28. Sexual harassment in workplace causes and remedies.
29. China’s One Belt One Road (OBOR) Project
30. Present Education System in India
31. Women Empowerment in India
32. SBI merger with associate banks – Good or Bad?
33. Loan waiver for farmers – Good or Bad?
34. Impact of Demonetization on Indian Economy
35. Union Budget 2017-18 – Is it beneficial for the common man?
36. Is India ready to be a Cashless Economy?
37. Is it really worth to become a cashless economy?
38. How can we deal with increasing Cyber Crimes?
39. India’s fight against ‘Black Money’
40. Alcohol Ban in India – Pros and Cons
41. Consequences of Brexit
42. Merger of SBI with its associates
43. Resentment over 7th Pay Commission
44. MPC (Monetary Policy Committee) formation
45. Rising NPAs of Indian Banks
46. India’s NSG Debacle
47. What to expect from the new RBI Governor
48. 7% Growth in Indian Economy : Figures and Realities
49. Make In India: Where we have reached
50. Modi Government : Achievements and Challenge