As you all know that SBI PO and UIICL AO Both exams are near.One of the most important part of these Exams is Descriptive Writing Exam that test Your writing skills, here we are providing previous years essay writing questions Which are asked in the SBI & UIICL AO Exams.
PREVIOUS YEARS ESSAY WRITING QUESTION WHICH ARE ASKED IN THE SBI PO EXAMINATION
Write an essay on any one of the following topics in approximately (250 to 350) words.
1. Women Entrepreneurs in India
2. Importance of Investment
3. Essay on SME
4. Banks play a vital role in day to day life
5. Entrance Exam – An evil
6. Pros n cons of winning lottery
7. Women Bill
8. Women security at the workplace a deep concern
9. Inclusive growth
10. Cottage Industries
12. Blessings of science
13. Dowry deaths
14. My Motherland
15. ’Banks are manufacture of money’’
16. Features of economic recession.
17. A day when everything went wrong.
18.The risks of trading at the stock market
19. The impact of interest rate changes on the economy.
20. Responsibility of media in moulding public opinion.
21. How economy related to common man.
22. global market.
23. corporate social responsibility.
24. describe the role of effective credit rating.
25. tackling communication gap between families due to mass media and internet.
26. pros and cons of a 10 year child having bank account.
27. Various advantages of classroom eduction over distance learning.
28. if you were minister of banking industry.
29. how to stop farmer from committing suicide.
30. two types functions of government are necessary and optional.
PREVIOUS YEARS ESSAY WRITING QUESTION WHICH ARE ASKED IN THE UIICL AO EXAMINATION
1. Measures to improve Insurance Penetration in India.
2. Effects of recently increased FDI cap from 26% to 49%.
3. Types of insurance.
4. how to provide insurance to all
5. steps taken by government to increase insurance penetration.