In accordance with the “2016 Best Countries” ranking by US News and World Report, Denmark has made it to be at the top of the list of world’s best country for women to live in. It was disclosed during the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
- The survey was taken by the U.S. News & World Report, University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School and global brand consultants BAV Consulting.
The report was based on the survey, filled by more than 7,000 women on the traits consisting: care about human rights, gender equality, income equality, safety and progressiveness.
Here is the list of Top 10 World’s Best Countries for Women
Algeria and Pakistan are the worst countries for females.
- Sweden is not only the top 2nd best country for women but it also ranked 5th in the “overall best countries index”. It is recognised as the most modern country, the best country to raise kids and the No. 1 nation for green living.
Denmark – Country with Provisions & Securities
- According to the World Happiness Report, Denmark is consistently among the globe’s happiest nations.
- Earlier, Denmark has made it to the list of most liveable countries.
- Denmark is the country with top credit rating. Its exports include machinery, meat products, chemicals, fuels, instruments.
- It regularly ranks in the list of top 10 countries when it comes to gender equality.
Here is the list of Top 5 Overall Best Countries Index
Capital – Copenhagen
Currency – Danish krone
PM – Lars Lokke Rasmussen