Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on 27th March 2015 launched the country’s first “e-ration card” facility in the national capital.
Points To Remember:
- The event was held at the Delhi Secretariat.
- The beneficiary can visit the department’s portal and enter the ration card number and other basic information.
- After that a password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- After entry of this password, the e-ration card will be generated which can be stored in the electronic form and used to get ration
- It can also be printed by the beneficiary from anywhere.
- Kejriwal also distributed e-ration cards to five consumers of Public Distribution System
- e-ration card will bring immense convenience to the people of Delhi as it will cut down the delays in preparation and delivery of ration cards to the beneficiaries.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification