Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Who has provided support for the implementation of Arunachal Vision 2030 and Chief Minister’s Mission on Skill Development and Employment Generation in Arunachal Pradesh?
A. United Nations Industrial Development Organization
B. United Nations Development Programme
C. World Intellectual Property Organization
D. None of theseB. United Nations Development Programme
- Which Indian writer has been conferred with 24th Vyaas Samman for the year 2014 for his work ‘Premchand ki Kahaniyon ka Kaal Kramanusaar Adhyayan’?
A. Vijay Kumar Roy
B. Kedarnath Agarwal
C. Dr Kamal Kishore Goenka
D. Shyam Narayan PandeyC. Dr Kamal Kishore Goenka
- Who has received the prestigious ‘Skoch Order-of-Merit Award’ for introducing the unique GPRS-enabled Integrated Spot Billing Project at the 41st Skoch Summit held at India Habitat Centre in New Delhi?
A. Vijay Parakh
B. Konte Venkata Narayana
C. Anindya Dutta
D. None of theseB. Konte Venkata Narayana
- Name a 13-year-old student from Odisha who has won ‘Community Impact Award’ at the prestigious Google Science Fair in California.
A. Lalita Prasida Shina Srisai
B. Lalita Prasida Sripada Srisai
C. Naveen Mahatab
D. None of theseB. Lalita Prasida Sripada Srisai
- Which of the following filmmakers has resigned from India’s Oscar Selection Jury in September 2015?
A. Amol Palekar
B. Rahul Rawail
C. Satyajit Ray
D. None of theseB. Rahul Rawail
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman & Managing Director of NHPC?
A. Tushar Verma
B. K. M. Singh
C. Prayas Banerjee
D. None of theseB. K. M. Singh
- Who has been appointed as the President of News Broadcasters Association (NBA)?
A. Vivek Mishra
B. Rajat Sharma
C. Arnab Goswami
D. None of theseB. Rajat Sharma
- Name the teacher of Vedas and Upanishads who passed away at his ashram in Rishikesh.
A. Swami Vivekanand Saraswati
B. Swami Dayananda Saraswati
C. Swami Dayananda Arsha
D. Swami ChinmayanandaB. Swami Dayananda Saraswati
- Royal Bank of Scotland has signed an agreement to transfer its India’s private banking business to
B. Sanctum Wealth Management
C. Pegasus Events
D. Percept LimitedB. Sanctum Wealth Management
- Telangana government has signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with which state government for supply of 1000MW Power for 12 years?
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. RajasthanB. Chhattisgarh
- To prevent mass credit card fraud using existing magnetic card readers, which inexpensive and secure technique has been found by the researchers?
D. CyberPayC. SafePay
- The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has signed a memorandum of understanding with which country to crack down on the manufacture and supply of performance-enhancing drugs (PEDS) in the country.
D. Saudi ArabiaB. China
- According to the annual list of the richest Indians released by Forbes, Industrialist Mukesh Ambani has been named as India’s richest. He has been named as richest Indian for _____ year in a row.
D. seventhB. ninth
- Narendra modi is the first Indian Prime Minister to visit Irelend in how many years?
A. 56 years
B. 65 years
C. 60 years
D. 62 yearsC. 60 years
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on his visit to Ireland met Irish Prime Minister ____
A. Michael D. Higgins
B. Clark Davinson
C. Enda Kenny
D. None of theseC. Enda Kenny
- To attract foreign firms to invest more in India, the central government has announced to amend the Income-Tax (I-T) Act. Under this amendment, the foreign companies will be exempted to pay
A. Minimum Alternate Tax
B. Maximum Alternate Tax
C. Double Tax
D. None of theseA. Minimum Alternate Tax
- Name the chairman of the panel set up by NITI Aayog for the recommendations on land leasing including hilly states and schedule areas.
A. Bibek Bebroy
B. HS Meena
C. JP Mishra
D. T HaqueD. T Haque
- The labour ministry has asked the central government for a massive increase in rehabilitation cost of bonded labourers from Rs. 20,000 to up to
A. Rs 1 lakh
B. Rs 2 lakh
C. Rs 3 lakh
D. Rs 4 lakhC. Rs 3 lakh