Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which of the following has been selected as the venue for 2022 Commonwealth Games?
B. Gold Coast
D. New DelhiA. Durban
- Which country will host 2018 Commonwealth Games?
B. Gold Coast
D. BrasiliaB. Gold Coast
- Who among the following have entered under top-20 batsman of ICC Test Rankings?
A. Ishant Sharma
B. Cheteshwar Pujara
C. MS Dhoni
D. Both A and BB. Cheteshwar Pujara
- After how many years has India won its test-series recently in Sri Lanka?
A. 22 years
B. 24 years
C. 28 years
D. 20 yearsA. 22 years
- Who has been named Man-of-the-match for the test-series held in Sri Lanka?
A. Cheteshwar Pujara
B. Virat Kohli
C. R. Ashwin
D. None of theseA. Cheteshwar Pujara
- Which of the following E-Commerce sites has acquired Silicon valley tech-startup ‘Reduce Data’?
D. AmazonC. Snapdeal
- Who has been appointed as CMD of NTPC Limited?
A. AK JHA
B. Raghav Chandra
C. Arup Roy Choudhary
D. V. ChibberA. AK JHA
- Search engine “Google” has updated its logo. On which of the following devices the logo will not load?
B. Smart Phones
C. Small Devices
D. It will load on all the above devicesD. It will load on all the above devices
- FMC (Forward markets Commission) has been merged by the government with which of the following?
D. SEBID. SEBI
- Name the Australian Minister of Defence who visited India for a Bilateral Co-operation between the two countries?
A. George Brandis
B. Eric Abetz
C. Julie Bishop
D. Kevin AndrewsD. Kevin Andrews
- Expand MAT.
A. Minimum Alternate Tax
B. Maximum Alternate Tax
C. Minimum Alternate Top
D. None of theseA. Minimum Alternate Tax
- What type of tax is MAT?
A. Direct Tax
B. Indirect Tax
D. None of theseB. Indirect Tax
- Name the committee which gave recommendations for MAT (Minimum Alternate Tax).
A. M.B. Shah
B. A.P. Shah
C. P.J. Nayak
D. None of theseB. A.P. Shah
- India has won UNESCO Award for conserving which of the temples?
A. Sree Vadakkunnathan Temple, Kerala
B. Sree Bhadrakali Temple, Kerala
C. Sree Vigneswara Temple, Tamil Nadu
D. Vinayagar Temple, Tamil NaduA. Sree Vadakkunnathan Temple, Kerala
- RBI releases monetary policy for promoting economic growth and all the banks have to follow it. RBI has now proposed a formula to calculate a rate under monetary policy. For which of the following has RBI proposed the formula?
A. Base Rate
B. Repo rate
C. Reverse Repo rate
D. Cash Reserve RatioA. Base Rate
- Base Rate differs across banks and there is no uniformity in the calculation, now RBI has proposed a formula to calculate Base Rate. Why?
A. to bring uniformity among banks
B. for effective transmission of policy rates to the customers
C. Both A and B
D. NoneC. Both A and B
- RBI has decided to propose a formula for Base Rate to bring uniformity among banks. Which of the following methods has been suggested by RBI to calculate Base Rate?
A. Marginal cost of funds
B. Average cost of funds
C. Blended cost of funds
D. Average return on net-worthA. Marginal cost of funds
- From which date, RBI will implement the formula for calculating Base Rate?
A. 1st April 2016
B. 1st January 2016
C. 1st December 2015
D. 1st May 2016A. 1st April 2016