Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- When is National Engineers Day celebrated?
A. August 14
B. September 15
C. September 10
D. None of theseB. September 15
- National Engineers Day celebrated is celebrated every year on September 15 on the birth anniversary of
A. Sir Mukramgona Vasudeva
B. Sir Mokshagundam Vasudeva
C. Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya
D. None of theseC. Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya
- Which university has topped in Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings 2015-16?
A. Oxford University
B. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
C. Harvard University
D. None of theseB. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Which of the following Indian university(s) has/have been placed in top 200 in Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings 2015-16?
A. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
B. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
C. Both A and B
D. None of theseC. Both A and B
- After France scrapped a deal to sell the Mistral warships to Russia over the Ukraine crisis, which of the following country(s) is/are interested in buying those warships?
D. All of theseD. All of these
- According to World Bank Report 2015, which of the following states has topped in ease of doing business?
D. Madhya PradeshB. Gujarat
- According to World Bank Report 2015, what is the rank of India in ease of doing business among 189 economies?
D. 150A. 142
- Who has won the “United Nations Champions of the Earth award” for leadership on climate change?
A. Fakhruddin Ahmed
B. Dmitry Medvedev
C. Sheikh Hasina
D. None of theseC. Sheikh Hasina
- Who has been sworn in as the new prime minister of Australia?
A. Malcolm Turnbull
B. Peter Cosgrove
C. Tony Abott
D. None of theseA. Malcolm Turnbull
- Which of the following committees is been formed by union government to restructure the water agencies – the central water commission (CWC) and the central ground water board (CGWB)?
A. Ramanujan Committee
B. Mihir Shah Committee
C. HR Khan Committee
D. None of theseB. Mihir Shah Committee
- The Reserve Bank of India signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of Supervisory Information with
A. Federal Bank, USA
B. Nepal Rastra Bank, Nepal
C. The People’s Bank of China, China
D. None of theseB. Nepal Rastra Bank, Nepal
- Indian railways has tied up with which of the following to provide free Wi-Fi services across 400 railway stations in the country?
D. None of theseC. Google
- SBI Card has launched an online specific credit card that focuses on online shopping across different categories. Its name is
D. None of theseA. SimplyCLICK
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) granted approval to many entities for payment banks which can receive deposits and provide remittances only. Which of the following is the first one to start India’s first payment bank?
B. Reliance Industries
D. Tech MahindraA. Paytm
- Mahindra group has entered into e-commerce business. It is set to launch _____ an e-marketplace for Mahindra products and services.
D. None of theseC. M2ALL.com